Welcome to geneva transportation
Order taxi by phone, 24/24h
022 3 20 20 20
Want to book a taxi for Geneva airport ?
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will produce written confirmation of the details regarding the booking, either by email or fax following payment. Such payment is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where AA Genève Taxi & Limousine, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking.
- All fares that appear on the AA Genève Taxi & Limousine website, and prices quoted via email, fax or telephone by an AA Genève Taxi & Limousine representative or employee, are subject to change without notice until full payment is made.
- The price paid by an AA Genève Taxi & Limousine client when booking an airport transfer is subject to change without notice. If there are any fare changes necessary after the booking has been made, AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will produce written confirmation of any theses changes either by email or fax. If the client does not want to accept the fare change, then he/she is free to cancel the booking free of charge and will be automatically refunded in full within 10 working days.
- The airport transfer booking is not fully confirmed until reception by the client by email or fax of the aforementioned "written confirmation". If the client does not receive written confirmation by email or fax following the payment then the transfer booking is considered invalid. This may occur due to an online technical fault, due to misinformation given by the client, or due to various related credit card problems ex. stolen card; invalid funds etc.
- Airport transfers are scheduled only when we have a fully paid reservation, and when full confirmation by email or fax for the airport transfer booking has been received both by AA Genève Taxi & Limousine and the client(s).
- Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do soon the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
- The confirmation fax or email is your ticket. This must be presented to the driver or AA Genève Taxi & Limousine representative for both the outward and return trip.
- The destination and pick-up addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or telephone call directly with AA Genève Taxi & Limousine 1 day prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellations: Customers are entitled to cancel their airport transfer booking at any time by email or telehone call. They will then receive notification from AA Genève Taxi & Limousine via email validating the cancellation. The airport transfer cancellation is not valid until the notification has been sent. In the event of a cancellation by the customer, AA Genève Taxi & Limousine, at its absolute discretion, may refund the monies taken subject to a deduction of bank, and administrative charges. The official AA Genève Taxi & Limousine Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Bookings cancelled 2 days (48 hours) prior to the scheduled travel date: all monies will be refunded minus 7% bank fees incurred by AA Genève Taxi & Limousine.
- Bookings cancelled between 48 hours and up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled travel date: on all return bookings 50% of the total return transfer costs will be refunded minus 7% bank fees incurred by AA Genève Taxi & Limousine.
- Bookings cancelled under 24 hours prior to the scheduled travel date: no monies will be refunded.
- Upon demand AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will be more than happy to issue a statement of cancellation showing amounts charged for use in the event of an insurance claim.
- All luggages must be clearly labelled with the owners name and destination address. Customers are limited to two items of luggage (one usual holiday luggage bag and small hand luggage bag), and a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, AA Genève Taxi & Limousine reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance, or refuse to transport the items.
- Mountainbike bags and boxes are transported free of charge.
- Baby seats and booster seats are supplied free of charge upon request.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will endeavour to honour special requirement requests but are not contractually obliged to do so.
- PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS: ALL PICK UP TIMES FOR A SERVICE FROM A RESORT TO AN AIRPORT MUST BE RECONFIRMED WITH GVA TAXI & LIMOUSINE SARL 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE FROM THE RESORT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING AND IF YOUR BOOKING IS NOT SO CONFIRMED, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR ADDITIONAL COSTS YOU INCUR.
- If your holiday details change, you can amend your booking up to 24 hours prior to your departure, subject to payment of any difference in the applicable prices. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for any booking that is amended at any time prior to departure.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
- Customers who soil the interior of a van due to excess alcohol consumption, or drugs, are liable to an on the spot fine of 150.00 euros. This fine is payable immediately to the AA Genève Taxi & Limousine driver. If the customer refuses to pay, or has no money with which to pay, then a 150.00 euros valet cleaning fee will be taken on the credit card which was used to pay the airport transfer. If payment cannot, or will not, be made then AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will be forced to take legal action against the customer(s) in question.
- Parents, or minders (or friends over 18 years) of children and adolescents under the age of 18 years, are responsible for the conduct of these minors while in the AA Genève Taxi & Limousine vehicles, and will be held responsible for any damage caused by the aforementioned minors.
- Any damage caused to an AA Genève Taxi & Limousine vehicle by a customer must be paid for immediately. If payment cannot, or will not, be made then AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will be forced to take legal action against the customer(s) in question.
- Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
- Smoking is not permitted in AA Genève Taxi & Limousine vehicles.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Swiss law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions.
- Compliance with requests of the police.
- Deaths and accidents on the road.
- vandalism and terrorism.
- unforeseen traffic delays.
- Industrial action by third parties.
- Problems caused by other customers.
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official.
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
- This list is not exhaustible.
- Where AA Genève Taxi & Limousine book for travel on services provided by operators other than AA Genève Taxi & Limousine we do so as agents for the operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
- If AA Genève Taxi & Limousine fail for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, AA Genève Taxi & Limousine will provide AA Genève Taxi & Limousine suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by AA Genève Taxi & Limousine for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
- It is the responsibility of the client that all the information on their AA Genève Taxi & Limousine: Final Confirmation Email is correct. AA Genève Taxi & Limousine accepts no responsibility for misinformation given by a customer and that results in either a flight being missed or a driver failing to be at the arrival airport in question to pick-up up a customer(s).
- Delayed, Cancelled and Rescheduled Flights: Clients are asked to do their best to keep AA Genève Taxi & Limousine informed about all possible delays and changes to their scheduled flight(s). Clients must understand that in the event of a delay exceeding 90 minutes, and if the allocated driver has to leave the airport prior to the arrival of the client, clients will be placed on the next available transfer that is going to the requested destination, or in the direction of the requested destination. This may mean sharing a vehicle with other clients. If the driver has to wait for over 90 minutes, there will be a charge, after 90 minutes, of 1.00 euros per minute thereafter. This charge may be wavered by AA Genève Taxi & Limousine. If AA Genève Taxi & Limousine is aware of the new arrival time for the delayed flight before the specified driver leaves to go the airport for the flight arrival in question, then the driver will be instructed to leave according to the new arrival time and no supplement will be charged. However, if the flight delay is of an excessive length, due to circumstances such as flights being cancelled and clients then being placed on alternative scheduled fights; or flights being rescheduled to later times; or in the case where clients miss their scheduled flights, and then book an alternative flight that arrives at a later time; then AA Genève Taxi & Limousine may be forced to cancel the original airport transfer booking and reschedule a new transfer to cater for the "newly" scheduled arrival time. In this case, clients will be charged for the additional "new" transfer, and no monies will be refunded for the cancelled transfer. Clients are free to refuse the "newly" scheduled transfer and organise an alternative transfer themselves. Due to the highly regulated European laws governing driving and working hours within the passenger transport Industry, which we respect as a professional European Ground Transport Company, we ask clients to understand our terms and Conditions below which may at times seem rather stringent.
- Night Rates: if clients' flights are scheduled to arrive after 21h00, or for transfer pick-up times departing before 06h00 there is not a supplement charges.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract.
- AA Genève Taxi & Limousine may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all transport reservations will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly. The terms governing the purchase of an airport transfer will be the terms in place at the time of your reservation.
- Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
- Any dispute between AA Genève Taxi & Limousine and a third party, if not resolved by mutual agreement shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the matter of the dispute will be referred to a formal litigation process through the Swiss courts.
- If no agent are available, please call us by phone 24/24h 7/7
- +41 22 3 20 20 20
- 100% swiss guaranteed !
- Federal transportation certificates
- Driver fully qualified
- 24/24h 7/7d assistance